Sunday, September 28, 2008

Strings






I found it difficult to shoot continuously enough to get 120 pictures- I found myself being too careful, but the experience was great for letting me see how much I could loosen up with it! The photo I've chosen is me taking a picture of my coffee- the most abstract of the bunch.

During the second hour, I chose to do whatever activity came immediately to mind which was gathering every leaf and leaf fragment within the circle and placing them in a pile. The process was very meditative- I became intimately familiar with the earth, grass, berries, trash, and insects within my circle. The final photograph seems quite ordinary in comparison.

1 comment:

Liria Love said...

i just wanted to say how absolutely enchanted i am by this simple round dot of caffeine. gorgeous.