Saturday, September 27, 2008

c i r c l e p r o j e c t



Site One_:


Site Two_:


 I noticed that nearly every picture from the first hour somehow has the string in it. I was totally drawn to the string. Although in my hand it was scraggly and weak, when wrapped around the rocks and bars  at site#1 it transformed into a strong super string that was able to contain these other massive things. The string became the dominant subject in my photographs while everything else was in forced submission to it. I love all of the photographs, it was hard to choose. Site 2 for the one hour photo was somewhat harder in terms of deciding the particular angle. I chose to photograph the knot. I feel that it was the centerpiece of the entire circle and is the most important part of the circle because it is the place where ends meet. I also enjoy the background colors not being in focus, instead they melt together and allow the knot to come forward. 

No comments: