Thursday, September 18, 2008

PARENTALS

MAMA
72ppi/5X7
"parentslove_croppd.jpg"
I cropped out my father and focused on my mother because i felt this photo exemplifies there relationship. My mother and father can never meet eye to eye! However my mom is strong, bold, and daring.

original photo
72ppi/5X7
"parentslove_orig.jpg"
Here you have my parents both in there seventies attire, a young couple at that. I believe my mother was learning English at the time and my dad was madly in love with my mother and was always shy around her. From his demeanor, he looks uncomfortable and displaced. As for my mother, she looks not intimated by the photographer.




3 comments:

manjula martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manjula martin said...

this is super intense - the cropping changes the meaning so well. nice work!

julian said...

the cropping really emphasizes how much taller he is. and how wistful her expression is.