Sunday, September 28, 2008

locked me in








The first image was the second assignment, "photo taken at the end on the hour"

The second image is one picture from my 120 images taken from the second floor veranda at the Mills Library. I chose the image of the drainage hole because it reminded me of the gutters back at home. During this hour in the early morning, I thought to myself, "where would this water fall and who would be at the receiving end of this water?". I assumed someone sitting below this hole would not appreciate the hole as much as I did that morning.  I would label this shot as "RAW" (whatever that means to you) because it brings a familiar feeling of walking along urban blocks with drainage holes coming out of the side of buildings and getting wet when you least expect it. 


No comments: