Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hmmm...

Okay, so I'm looking over my meager posts and I don't see the one I thought I did about the Ginger Wolfe Suarez + Korean women artists exhibit that's been running all this fall at the art museum. I'm not sure where in cyber space it may have wound up. Sigh.
Anyway, I did go check it out way back in the early fall. I enjoyed seeing the work of the women artists, especially the ones with the tiny red beans that looked like pomegranate seeds and the flowing one in the center that looked like people moving. Originally I had all of the names of the artists, but I'm old and I've forgotten them by now.
The Suarez installation was moving, especially the old banners, but I'd have to say honestly that I didn't really "get" the telephone poles and sandbags.
Probably more later.
Lynn

No comments: