Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wednesday crit reminders

Hey all,

I tried three times between last night and this morning to send out this via email, but each time I got a dozen Undeliverable messages back. So while you may have received all of them (in which case I apologize) just in case you didn't, the following is what was contained in that email - without the attached critique questions. I'll investigate and see what's up with the school's email shortcuts.


We missed several of you yesterday, so here are just a couple of reminders:

I'll be in the photo area today between 9:30 and noon to help anyone who still needs to print their "in the vein of" assignment.

Also, since all of you will be showing at least one of your blogged projects in crit, please send me the files (same file format and scale that you'd upload to the blog) by Tuesday afternoon/ evening. 6pm at the latest.

For those of you who missed the critique discussion today, I'm attaching my notes, outlining the questions and critique formats that we'll be drawing from on Wednesday.

See you then!
dv

No comments: